top of page

Are you staying in Livingstone, Zambia but want to do some activities with us in Victoria falls, Zimbabwe?

NOTE: We recommend you buy UNI VISA at port of entry in Zambia even if you are not planning to do any tours in Victoria Falls as this visa will work in Zimbabwe as well. Most clients decide to cross over to Zimbabwe on the last minute to see the main falls in Victoria falls side. This type of a visa its valid for 1 months & can enter both countries as many times as you wish without paying again.


We have two activities options if you staying in Livingstone Zambia.

Option one : We book your tours with Zambia Tours Companies

Option two :  Book your tours with Shockwave Adventures & we carter for your transfers to & from your lodge in Livingstone town

Please compare rates for activities done in Livingstone Zambia & Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Please take note you will need a PCR test crossing from Zambia to Zimbabwe.

bottom of page